13 June 2011

Followers Comp!

Hey everyone!I would like to thank everyone who has followed my blog!I really appreciate it.I am planning to make this blog huge and luckily be known for my presentations.I would love to get more followers for my blog so more people could see my work.Whoever invites the most amount of people in my blog will win 2 free presentations,2O stardollors,and I will teach you privately how to make a presentation from start to finish!Thank you very much!Hurry it starts now until the end of the month on 3 weeks!

*If a follower in my blog invited you post their user name below.

4 comments:

Sharpay-4ever said...

DEMI_LOVANTO_2 invited me

444_honey_444 said...

cn989 invited me(:

cn989 said...

Are you going to teach me how to make a presentation 0_o if you are then that'll be so cool :D :D :D

Also I'll message you what I want the 2 pres to look and say

Lolipoina_4 said...

DEMI_LOVANTO_2 invited me!

Post a Comment